Typical technology solutions
We provide technology solutions with high quality and stability at reasonable prices. We have a team of engineers to support maintenance and operation enthusiastically and efficiently, committed to accompanying customers in the long-term operation.
Automatic air environment monitoring station
Automatic water environment monitoring station
- Use solar batteries and backup power to provide power for the station to ensure 24/7 operation.
- The float shell is compactly crafted with a sleek, environment-friendly design, convenient for transporting to many different installation locations.
- The monitoring station operates automatically to clean the sensor so that the user does not need to clean the sensor every day.
- Monitoring indicators and measuring frequency can be flexibly adjusted according to specific requirements at each measuring position.
- Monitoring and evaluating the quality of water inlet rivers and lakes for water supply plants and monitoring the quality of wastewater after treatment into the environment.
- It has the function of backing up and preserving data when the connection is lost. These data will automatically recover when the connection is back.
- It has the function of recording and storing data, so the operator can find back data in the past for comparison and redundancy.
Automatic meteorological and hydrological monitoring station
- The environmental monitoring system is responsible for collecting online hydro-meteorological measurement data, and warning of unusual changes.
- Contribute to the determination of changes or sang in natural phenomena on hydro-meteorological conditions (through parameters) continuously over time and in space.
- Providing real-time, real-time data for natural disaster prevention and management.
- Provide data to serve the agricultural sector (cultivation, animal husbandry) in time.
- Providing information to the aviation and maritime industry to prevent and respond to support in the course of operation.
Automatic groundwater monitoring station
- The environmental monitoring system is responsible for collecting data on online groundwater quality measurement, warning of unusual changes.
- Contribute to the determination of the constant changes in groundwater quality (through parameters) over time and space.
- Providing real-time, real-time data for the management and exploitation of groundwater resources.
Automatic monitoring station of water level in hydropower, irrigation, rivers and streams
- The station can be used to monitor reservoirs, rivers to help operation of hydroelectric plants, water plants, etc
- Water level is measured by supersonic or radar sensors
- The station runs on solar power, suitable for remote locations where power is not available
- Data is transmitted wirelessly via 3G/4G connection
Circuit board design and embedded system programming
- The circuit board is designed to control the display in the aircraft.
- Design guarantees safety and security as defined in the aviation industry.
- The circuit board is designed to filter interference in accordance with the operating environment on the aircraft.